It’s one of those days already — the classic Monday. I have a pile of work assignments and a big ol’ dentist appointment for Mlle. Cheap this afternoon, but I also have spotted several great deals just begging to be shared.
If you don’t already follow me on Twitter (@CheapLikeMe), you might not know that while I sometimes post deals here, I prefer to use posts to provide more info and sometimes just quickly tweet great deals on Twitter. If you’re interested in catching all of those, go over there and follow me, plus some of the great Twitterers out there.
Now, for the deals.
These first three come from Wise Bread’s deals e-mail — click over there and subscribe if you want to receive the best of their best every day. And while you’re there today, see their deal if you buy their new book (which I’ll be reviewing here soon).
- Download a free copy of the Coldplay album “Left Right Left Right Left” by entering your contact info here. It’s a nine-track live album of Coldplay standards available as a thank-you to fans.
- Get a 100-piece screwdriver set from Home Depot for $10 if you choose free in-store pickup. Great Father’s Day gift or terrific for getting started with DIY projects.
- If you’re in the mood for a cheap summer escape, click over to Amazon for 50% off selected magazine subscriptions. Like Redbook for a net $3 per year, or Harper’s Bazaar for $4. Use code MAYMAG50 for the discount. (And to stay eco … only subscribe to those you actually want to read, share your subscription with a friend, and/or pass the issues on before recycling them.)
- Reader Lan shared a promotional code to try car sharing in the Denver-Boulder, Colo., area at a discount. For the eGo Car Share service, promo code EDAY will get you a $10 discount on your application fee (normally $25) and a $10 credit applied to your first use of eGo cars.
- If you’ve been wanting to try a member warehouse without the membership fee, especially for those of you without Costco nearby, Sam’s Club is offering a free one-day trial pass (without the usual 10% surcharge on purchases by non-members).